Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Time Flies When You Are...

wedding planning. Wait, did you think I was going to say "having fun"! I guess I could see me saying that too. So, how have you been? Most of you have been in and out of the bar so I already know that answer, but for the others... please feel free to respond.

Life is good as usual. The date has been set (all problems have been figured out) and things are moving on. Still no hand out from Gates and I have stopped wondering when that will happen. On the other hand, we have been getting hand outs from many other wealthy individuals. Kate has a few close family members that recently donated to our overall wedding fund. The couple is very shy and humble so I will not name names, but I will say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Without you many of our wedding "wonderful" would not be possible.

It's about that time to get ready to go to work. Come visit and I will give you more details on the rest of life. I think there is some sort of drink specials tonight, but I can't promise anything. This is why I could not be a promoter. Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment