Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

OK, Last One!

Did anyone else hear rumors that they were recreating Mr. Mom. Now, I heard this from a friend when I first started my rant about the Smurfs at the bar the other week so I am not 100% sure that it is true. But, if it is I have to post one questions to my readers and friends... WHY!

Again, I am big fan of the original. Micheal Keaton in the original 1983 Mr. Mom was funny and topical for the time. Now, I think it is a slap in the face to everyone subject to the remake and a very big indication that Hollywood has got nothing new. Really, am I the only one that noticed?!
It's even happening with newer movies. Consider this..

That one movie with Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman from a couple years ago that examine the theory of "friend with benefits". Do you remember? Does it seem in any way similar to that new Mila and J.T. movie being released shortly? Similar in any way whatsoever to ya? Characters, story, something?!?

Alright, I think I have to get some more activities in my life so this upcoming week is not so boring and I feel the need to review ridiculous movies and share convos I already had with others. Stay tuned for more interesting topics post 4th of July. We are hosting a party so I am bound to have something to say by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment