Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Forgot to Ask...

Did you watch the Oscars? Ha! How many times did you hear that today? Isn't it weird how everybody wants to know if you watched them, but most of them didn't watch it themselves. I swear they should just make a highlight show so no one has to watch them. I think people feel like they have to watch them just so they can talk about it.

Honestly, I can watch the red carpet and then call it quits. Oh, only if I could have really met Scarlett in real life. JK Kate!! Really, you have to wonder what they really look like under all that makeup. Think they have the occasional breakout? Or even worse... a wrinkle?!?!?

I did watch some of it and I have to ask, what is up with the hundred million outfit changes. Every time Anne walked on stage I had to double check if it was really her or someone else in a different outfit. Those changes were nuts! How did they even have enough time to make that happen? Those hair-do's (did I spell that right) alone seemed like they would take 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment