Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V Day Continued Several Days Later

Step Four: Propose...

Oh yeah, it happened. I told you I rocked Valentine's Day right? Well, it took me this long to post because, well life has been nuts. My plans were simple because I spent all the money (Read: my tips from the bar) on the ring. I had no idea how much engagement rings cost. At first I thought I needed to save like a $1,000 then I realized I need to save much more with no thanks to Bill Gates. Still no hand out for me.

Alright, here is how it went down... I actually called her Mom and told her that I wanted to come over and talk to "Dad." I asked him for her hand in marriage about 15 days before and he was blown away. They insisted that I propose with them present so I made a big deal about stopping by their house on the way to dinner. I told her that I bought lilies (which I did) for her Mom and wanted to drop them off on our way to dinner.

Man, just realized what time it was. I have to run for a late shift at the bar. I will tell ya the rest later.


No comments:

Post a Comment