Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Dude...

Dude, sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Before I tell you why, can I take a second to highly recommend MyClean PC. I am not sure what state my computer would be without it.

I hit a wall of frustration last week. Come to find out I had spyware and viruses. Not hard to believe if you saw how slow and funky my system was running. Anyway, before I give you the rest of my life update go check it out if you need it. No, I take that back. Check it out even if you don’t think you need it. There can be harmful stuff lurking around your computer causing damage and chaos. Just take care of it before it becomes a further problem like mine.

So, back to me (and things not computer related) Bill Gates has still not “gifted” me with any type of handout. That is unfortunate since it turns out wedding planning is one of the most expensive events on the planet. My checkbook has been hiding and those deposits I keep hearing I need to come up with just aren’t there. Maybe my computer was just as stressed as I was.

Brb with more later. Check out My Clean PC already!

No comments:

Post a Comment