Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Is That For Me?

Remember how I told you not to ask me about my computer trouble a couple of weeks ago? Well, I am going to have to say it again. And, just like before I don't want to talk about it, but I will give you my one and only solution. My Clean PC. Try it, love it, and then continue on with your day.

Speaking of continuing on with your day, a brand new car was sitting in front of my house this morning. No, it was not from Gates, but good guess. It was an engagement gift from my future in-laws. Imagine that! All this time I have been looking to B.G. to give me a present (read: car) and my in-laws did. Who would of thought. I guess I could go into theories on the power of suggestion, but hey, that's not me. Computer advice I can give. Laws of the Universe you will have to get from someone else.

If they are reading this, can I say thank you? I am beginning to love you just as much as I love your daughter. You are setting the bar pretty high though! What is the wedding present going to be?

Well, I am off to work/have a beer before I have to go to work. Have a good weekend everyone and can I say Mission: New Car completed?

No comments:

Post a Comment