Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mr. Sensitive

Yep, got the most feedback from friends, family, and followers on that last post. Guess everyone actually wants to hear and know that I have feelings. Apparently, now I am the sensitive dude. The sensitive dude with the car.

Think B.G. would shed a tear if he found out I was sensitive. Probably not. But, you know who would... my finance. So here is the status update for those of you that are now apart of my wedding planning.

She bought her dress. This supposedly is a big landmark in the wedding planning agenda. It marks one of the most difficult decisions the bride can make. The dress is everything I recently learned. A couple of months ago I would have not know this, but now I am well versed. It most likely will add to my sensitivity levels.

The shoes are also ordered and our down payment has been made to the reception location. This I have been well versed on ever since I saw the "estimated" grand total. Yes, I did say estimated.

If you really want to be a part of my wedding planning feel free to contribute as much money as you want. This thing is getting EXPENSIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment