Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yes, I Am Serious!

After my last post I was asked if I was really serious about the toga party. The answer is YES! I was totally serious! Kate is giving me the freedom to organize the party and you all better be prepared. I want official togas with all the details finally figured out.

On other news, I picked up an additional shift at the bar. No, not because I was expecting Bill Gates to show up and give me a car. More because I want the money for the wedding. The bar has been nuts lately! Which, of course, is a great thing for me. The more people, the more orders, the more tips. See how this works?!?!

Anyhow, I am leaving shortly to head over and Kate is going to create the official bridal party invite. Possibly, maybe you guess will realize I am serious once you see the invite and read the line "toga necessary." I hope you all have a wonderful night and I look forward to hearing your reaction to the invite. Again, read my last posts to learn more about the whole "registry" thing. I would hate to repeat myself. Mike, I know you are laughing after reading that line. Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment