Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yep, You Missed Me

Yes friends, I did take a "break" from blogging for a short bit that does not mean I don't love you. Got a little wrapped up in life and wedding life so you will have to forgive my disappearing act. It is safe to say that although I was temporarily M.I.A. it was not because Bill Gates gave me a car and I drove away. So, back to it. Hmmmm... I guess it is time to catch you up with my life. At least catch those up that haven’t already run into each other at the bar.

I guess the most important thing I have to say is did you know that you can invite the Blue Man group to your wedding? Not to mention Obama?!? Apparently, you can send an invitation to Obama and receive a very nice letter that congratulates you. Also, the Blue Men have sent pictures that say “Congratulations (insert your name here)” too. And I was excited to invite my buddy Phil from high school.

So, yes you friends and follower you can conclude that we are on the invitation portion of the wedding planning adventure. More to come after I eat some of this pizza that just arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment