Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Master List

Well, that wasn’t the pizza guy. It was the neighbor asking if we had seen their dog. Sorry buddy, but no. Aren’t dogs supposed to find their way home if they run away? Is that really true or just something we grow up believing in case Fido gets loose? Oh, well… back to me.

So invitations have been chosen and now the guest list is being carefully crafted. Or, should I say fine tuned. I think the guest list was one of the first things we did, but the whole Blue Man thing and Obama was a recent addition. No, the dog-less neighbor is not invited and neither is Gates. We don’t need the car anymore so I really don’t see the point.

Yeah, you know wedding planning is stressful, but you really don’t expect every little aspect to cause such panic. This wedding guest list has been one of the hot topics lately. Especially after we have a beer or two and our real thoughts about relatives we haven’t seen in ten years come out.

And, there is the door bell. If this isn't the pizza guy I think I might have to eat some leftovers from the fridge in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment