Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

I Hate Being Sick

Apparently, EVERYONE is getting sick this week. Doesn't it always seem like the minute you have a cold you hear from a doctor or a friend that EVERYONE is getting sick. That kinda aggravates me because I know I am the only one out of my friends that is sick. Kate is even fine so who is this "everyone" else that is now sharing my pain?

Anyhow, no I am not waiting for some sympathy handout from Gates or from anyone at this point. I would just like to simply express that I hate being sick. Since I woke up this morning I have gone through four boxes of Kleenex or tissue or whatever else you would like to call it. I can't help but to call it Kleenex. Kleenex and Q-Tip are two brands that dominate. Pay respect. He, he, he.

In any case, I am sitting here sick and sharing this random cold medicine induced thoughts with you. Don't pretend that you don't love it. Well, if you are one of the "everyone" group that is sick also, I hope you feel better. Over and out for now. May I suggest vitamin C to everyone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment