Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

And, I Feel Old

Do you ever have one of those days when you wake up and feel just a little bit older? For me, that day was today. I woke up with a sore back from throwing the football around last night and to be honest, a sore knee too. At what point did the simple act of tossing a football become a an open opportunity for injury? Just curious!

No, I am not looking for an hand out or a pity party. Just want to know if I am the only one going through these type of "changes". Can't wait to hear all the comments on that sentence. In any case, I did get out of bed and manage to get through the day with the help of a little aspirin. Thank you Kate for keeping that in the house. I will remember to check to see if the bottle is full before I go to play football next time.

In any case, I am off to work tonight so I am sure I will see some of you in just a few short hours. Don't give me a hard time if I am moving a little bit slower than usual. I am "aging" after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment