Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

I Should Be Ashamed of Myself

The minute I hit publish I realized I placed a great emphasis on my wedding in November and failed to mention something very important that is sure to happen before that. That one thing I did not talk about and jumped over without any level of respect was Halloween.

Yes, Halloween in just about 30 days we will be able to enjoy one of the best holidays on the plant. And, don't even tell me that you are too old to dress up. YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD! Dressing up is one of the best parts and going to a great Halloween party can make it even better. Every year we go to an amazing party that just makes Halloween the great holiday that it is. Heard they are creating a "scary cemetery" this year and I just can't wait.

So, with that being said... as I try to make myself look better I will look even that much better in my costume. Maybe it's time I moved from beer to bacardi and diet or even vodka on ice. See, I am already making improvements. I don't know if I would call me a nut health, but I would argue that I am starting to head in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment