Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Can I Continue on the Smurfs?

Really, why are the Smurfs all over the place? I just came back from a 2-week vacation with the future Mrs. and I am appalled how many ridiculous signs are all up all over the place. Who thought that this was a good idea? Seriously, I want to know.

It drives me crazy that I have to keep seeing these posters and dumb commercials for a movie I would say is bound to tank. Where are the movie critics and what are they saying about this? Someone, ANYONE!!!

Alright, enough about Smurfs and more on me. Did you miss me while I was on vacation? It was great in case you were going to ask. And no, Bill Gates did not give me a hand out. I paid for this one on my own. The truth is it wasn't that expensive at all. Then again, any extra money we have is really going towards the wedding.

So, are you dying to know where we went and what we did yet? I am sure you are, but you are going to have to wait. Running out to grab dinner. Consider this a teaser. Wait for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment