Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love Saturday

So, I just got today off too. Love it! I guess if I talk about having time off on my blog I get time off. Do you think that will really work for my Bill Gates handout too? Probably not. In any case, I plan to spend the rest of the day BBQing and having some drinks with friends. Now, that is a good Saturday.

Kate agreed to do a blog this upcoming week with her updates on all things wedding. Don't expect my same level of humor. Well, of course, she is funny, but is she really funnier than me? I guess i will let you decide when she posts. Who would of thought I would host a guest blogger? Wasn't I just living alone and waiting for handouts at gas stations a year or so ago?

Well, I guess time flies. And speaking of time I am off to enjoy the rest of my weekend. I have to shop and prepare for this BBQ. Well, I guess that means I now have to figure out what to grill. Steaks, shrimp, chicken? Do I have to do a vegetable? Ah, decisions, decisions.

Be in touch soon. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment