Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

November Is It

No, I have not been standing in a gas station waiting for Bill Gates to give me a handout. I have been busy man! Relationships take work and work takes work so sometime I just need to work at sitting on the couch and not doing (or typing) anything. Deal with it!

I am starting to wonder if we have the longest engagement in history because our wedding dates has changed once again. Is this normal or no? I guess this is what happens when you plan your wedding at your future wife's parent's house and they like to travel a lot. For those of you who have been waiting patiently we sent out the save the dates today. The wedding date is November 26 and yes, it was originally supposed to be August 23rd. Go figure.

In any case, printed documents are in the mail so no more changes can be made. To be honest I originally typed maid, not made. Guess I am secretly hoping a maid walks in and cleans this place up. You can't stop a day dreamer from dreaming. Wow, that sounded stupid.

Have a good night all and be sure to check your mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment