Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

And, my focus is on...

Fantasy football. Without a doubt that is and will continue to be one of my number one topics of conversation. And, yes, of course the wedding too. But, after the wedding it may be almost all fantasy football.

The "double F" has been around for several years and I would like to present the argument... what did we do before FF? Sure, you could say we survived with pagers before cell phones and we made it by with rotary phones before that. But, how did we make it by without fantasy football. It is like a whole other dimension of football that we can enjoy and participate with. I wonder who it was that came up with the FF. Anyone want to do some quick research? I am guessing it is not Gates.

I love this season. Thank god is wasn't screwed up. Let's not forget to keep thanking the universe for that one. Well, I am back to watching a little preseason. Expect to hear from me soon especially since we are drafting tonight.

Love ya Kate! Thank you for loving football too. Next year, I think you need to join the fantasy football league. Just something to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment