Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yes, I Am About to Grill

My mini grill rant has increased my desire to start up the open flame. Tonight it is chicken. I didn't even bother to marinate it since I know I will still be able to cook it to perfection. And, no... this is not the first time the grill has been turned on today.

For breakfast I grilled sausages. Yes, I did and they were delicious. For lunch I grilled burgers and onions. Let's not forget the baked beans on the side. And, in a few minutes I will start the chicken. It has been a simple process that I have completely enjoyed. If you are wondering I did have the day off today.

It didn't take a hand out from Gates to supply this grill feast either. Very affordable if I do say so myself. Think I bought it all for Well, it is about that time since Kate and I are starving. In between eating we have managed to get some last minute wedding planning completed and of course we had some beers too.

Kate is already prepping the side items so I think it's time to start the grill back up. Have a good night all and I hope you enjoy your dinner. Grilled or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment