Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Do My Eye Brows Look OK?

Well dear friends and fellow readers... we are officially about to enter October which means that we are just that much closer to November and of course, my wedding. Are you as excited as I am? Regardless of your level of excitement I have realized a few things as I inch closer to my union.

Ding, dong, ding dong. Those would be wedding bells in case you were wondering. It has recently dawned on me that some people spend a lot of time and energy into preparing themselves for the big wedding day. And, well, not to surprise you, but I am not talking about emotionally. Working out, tanning, and wide variety of other "maintenance" issues are common for both the bride and the groom. Why am I tell you this? Well, the answer is simple. I haven't done a thing.

Sure I could loose a few pounds and possibly a new hair cut wouldn't hurt, but really I am not 100% sure where to being. And, no I am not waiting for some type of free hand out to get my eyebrows waxed. Just saying I think I need to do something in the next few months to better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment