Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

One Final Thing... Sorry!

I should stop hitting "publish post" and just try to finish a thought. See this is what happens when you move from beer to a lower calorie hard alcohol. You blog for hours on end. Oh well, you know you can't stop reading.

To be honest, now I can't stop thinking about my Halloween costume. Do I go something traditional or do I blow them away with a modern fresh idea. Make sense? What to do, what to do. I tend to make my costumes every year so they aren't so mainstream. And, no... before you say it I am not dressing up as Gates. Homer Simpson maybe, but not Gates. This is the hard part. Coming up with a great idea is the hard part. Designing the costume and planning for every detail is the fun part. At least that is how I feel. Others might like to buy a pre-made costume in a bag and if that works for you... well whatever.

In any case, anyone out there have any great costume ideas? Please tell me that I am not the only one who doesn't have their costume planned out. Seriously, it's technically still September. Can't start to plan too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment