Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tonight Is Good

Thought I was going to talk about grilling again? Or maybe wanting a hand out from Gates? Oh, no my dear friends I am not focusing on those subjects today. Now that the flu is gone and I am back to work (and feeling 110%) I would like to discuss football. Otherwise known as the thing that makes Sundays amazing and the rest of the week that much better.

On average, how much time do you spend watching football or football related shows? Is your plasma on the NFL network 24 hours a day. If so, I get where you are coming from. I love football and I find that when we are in the season I have so much to say about it. More than I do than say, waiting for a hand out or something. Good thing I am not sitting in a gas station while I write this.

In any case, I could probably go on all night. What teams I want to win, who I am starting in my fantasy football league, how much Kate also enjoys football (thank god!), but I will not. See, it's almost 8 where I live and I am about to watch something else that makes me very happy. Fall premiers. Talk to you all later and have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment