Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Nailed It!

Nailed it! Thanks Bill Gates for never finding me and giving me a hand out I did nothing for! She LOVED the picture. She walked around and showed every single entire family member the picture and then also told them about the night the picture was taken.

Ugh, I was so freaking nervous for nothing. Her family was so chill and amazing. The dinner was awesome and I can not believe what amazing cooks her Mom and Dad are. Together they made this incredible meat lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and every single Christmas cookie imaginable.

So, I guess you are wondering what she got me. A scarf! Simple, right?! The scarf was actually a reference from the very same exact night I had our friend take that picture of us. We left the bar and took a walk and it was SO COLD! For some reason we started talking about how great it would be have a scarf at that very moment. She got me a scarf and a card that referenced that conversation.

Great night. Absolutely a great night. I think this relationship might be going somewhere. If it is, I can only hope I don't screw it up somehow. She is amazing and if she is reading this... Kate, thanks for a great Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment