Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas High

Christmas Eve rocked. And, believe it or not, Christmas was even better. Actually, every single day since Christmas has been amazing. Calm, but amazing. Actually, crazy yet amazing. Well, not calm, not crazy... just perfect.

So, needless to say, things are going well with Kate. Between work and Kate life has been turning better and better. Tons of people were in town for the holidays to visit family, so business has been insane. Bar business, not me making burgers business if you were wondering. I am really looking forward to New Year's Eve (yep, I am not working) since I can be with Kate. First Christmas, first New Year's Eve, first whatever. Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate. Is it getting annoying that I am talking about her so much yet?

Did I mention everything is going well with Kate? Taking a huge pause on the realizations and the looking out for Gates and my handout. Gates may have more than I do, but I have never been happier in my life. I mean the rain could let up. Otherwise, everything is just perfect.

Yes, I am still wearing the scarf and loving every minute of it. K A T E!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment