Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Already Got One

Oh, I forgot to tell you... got a promotion at the bar. Thank you Bill! Bill B. that is not Bill Gates. Bill B. is the manager at the bar and recently gave me several night shifts in addition to other days shifts. So far it's a nice balance between days and nights. Balance in my life. Never thought I would actually say I had it. Beer I always had, but not necessarily balance.

So, more work talk. I told you a lot of people where home visiting for the holidays. It seems that everyone I went to high school with that left is now back here and sitting at my bar. Yes, I said my bar. I may not own the thing, but when I am bartending it is my bar.

Really weird to see some of these faces from the past. I will admit some have aged better than others. Much better than others. Actually, some of these people may be spending more time at their local bars that out in daylight. The pale factor made me feel like I was in one of those vampire movies. Pass. This is not Forks and I am not looking for a love. I already have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment