Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

And There is More

Um... remember how I said that my new lady friend invited me to Christmas Day with her family? (If not, you are a little behind and should of read my last blog!) Well, now this holiday family event is also including Christmas Eve. This is good and well, fairly bad for several reasons. Two main reasons actually.

Reason #1: Still no hand out from Gates and surprisingly no Christmas bonus from the bar. All of this means that my present is not exactly... expensive. I had a friend take a picture of us at the bar a few days ago and I printed it and framed it.

Reason #2: The original plan was to exchange gifts on our own and not in front of her family that I have never met. Now, I have to bring my framed picture of us and give it to her in front of her entire family during this gift exchange session. What if she spent a lot of money on me? Do hand made gifts still seem cool after you leave elementary school?

My stomach is turning. Why am I so nervous? I hope her family is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment