Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Updates

The draft is completed. No, I am not 100% confident in my team, but what can I say. It turned out that we had a little "emergency" so I ended up auto-drafting. And, yes everything is OK. A burst pipe and minor leak in the garage and grab your attention and actually make you forget about fantasy football. Leak has stopped and nothing was damaged.

So, a little on auto-drafting. Sure, the computer has your best interest in mind, but you are still not in complete control. Auto-drafting with choose the top ranked players in correspondence with what positions you need to fill. The problem is... if you want to take a gamble and grab another player out of order of their pre-determined ranking you can not. Before you even say I am aware that you can set your won rankings, yet since I thought I was going to attend I really didn't bother.

Now, I sit and wait until Thursday. And, no I am not waiting for a hand out from Gates. I am waiting till the first regular season game to get this fantasy football going. If I win, well that would be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment