Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Art of Grilling

I can't believe I have had this blog alive for so long and never mentioned my love for grilling. If it was up to me, I would grill for every meal (including breakfast) and publish my works of art. Grilling is the best thing ever and my mind gravitates toward this form of cooking regardless of the time or day.

I recently bought a $500 range grill that is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. And, no I wasn't waiting for Gates to give me a handout to buy it. Thanks to our local favorite hardware store (which will remain unnamed) I bought the thing at an amazing deal and impressed my wife to be with my shopping skills.

This grill is not just a grill. Imagine a grill with a burner on one side and a sear burner on the other side. It's a work of art. And, yes... I do believe grilling is an art form. You have to understand the food and how it will react with the temperature. Make fun of me if you will, but don't say a word next time you eat my buffalo wings or steak.

Now, I am hungry. Talk to ya later.


No comments:

Post a Comment