Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Still Recovering

No, I am not recovering from a handout from Gates. If that happened I would still be home counting the money. What I am still recovering from is Comic Con. The event really takes a lot out of you. The lines you have to stand in alone could make anyone tired.

Seriously, I wonder how many people need to take another vacation after Comic Con. If I could, I would of scheduled a full week off just to sit on the couch and relax for bit. As you know, I didn't take time off at all. Half price shot tomorrow BTW. I randomly had tonight off so it is nice to sit back at the computer and talk to you all.

No walking, no standing in line, no comics. The reality is that we are back to wedding planning and real life. I guess stayed tuned for the most recent updates and such. I am hoping Kate will have a part in the next couple of blogs too. Well, heading off to bed. Adios Comic Con fans and well, everyone else. Yeah, you all know who you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment