Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Half to Completely Full

Well, hello. I just ate a one of the biggest burritos I have ever seen in my life and I may or may not be in food comma. Never really been in food comma before, so I am not sure what warning signs I am suppose to notice here. Incredibly full stomach... check. The sudden urge to take a nap... check. The ability to still drink a beer or two... check. Can't be food comma. I am going to go with just a very filling meal.

Speaking of filling meals we have finalized the menu for thee wedding. Yes, go ahead and applaud. I'll wait. Are you done? Just wanted to make sure before I continue. Most people have told me that I will be too nervous/busy to eat at my own wedding and well, I get that. You all just better eat for me then too.

Still can't believe how many friends and family we will have in one place. Almost feel as popular as Gates. Maybe not that popular. Anyhow, funny story. For the majority of the day Kate has been walking around with one earring on. For some reason I thought she was trying to bring back the 80's, so I finally told her I kinda dug the one and only one earring. Apparently, she didn't mean to do that and is now wondering how many people are making fun of her at work. My advice... just show up with one earring again tomorrow and they will think you did it on purpose. What can I say, I am just the glass is half full kinda guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment