Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Potato Salad and Me

And, I am back. Kate's Mom was at the door dropping off some platter so we could bring potato salad to the party. Kate has this AMAZING recipe I think that her Mom created and they have this one platter that perfectly fits two full batches of the recipe. It seriously is the best potato salad you have ever had. Not too much mayo, the perfect amount of seasoning, and they use all different kinds of potatoes. Hungry?! Alright, back to the pig... It was weird to watch and wonderful to eat.

If I had to rank the whole experience I would give it a 9 out of 10. The only reason I would avoid 10 out of 10 is all the labor it took into the whole production. As you know I am no longer about handouts and not waiting for Gates to give me another car. In any case, my BBQ adventures are not over for the weekend. We are off to one last BBQ (chicken for this one) tonight and then back to the normal work week tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great weekend too. Starting to think every weekend should be a full three days. It's hard to argue that isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment