Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

And, a Happy Memorial Day to you. So, are you hung over or still feeling good? I myself am feeling great. Someone very close to our family and group of friends made me realized that I have yet to share the wedding date. And, to that person I would like to say I KNOW! Things have changed a bit and well, the date is something that we are not 100% sure about and most likely won't be until the "save the dates" officially go out. So, yes everything was postponed. Save the dates, invites, and all the good stuff.

What can I say. Things got a little complicated. Now, back to this wonderful long weekend that is about to end. For Kate and I this weekend was a wonderful combination of everything we love and like to do. Hanging out with good friends, family, a few drinks and well, the most wonderful BBQ ever. One of our good friends purchased a whole pig (yes, I said whole pig) and roasted the thing in his back yard.

Hold on, doorbell. No, it not Gates. BRB.


No comments:

Post a Comment