Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Not Just Me

I totally forgot I was invited to a friends a wedding this upcoming weekend. Apparently, I have learned that when you are in the middle of planning your wedding it is your duty to analyze and scrutinize all of the weddings you attend in the meantime. This being said, you are not allowed to find it weird that I was giving a "mental checklist" to see how our friends chose to execute their wedding.

I will tell you, that as much I want to, I am not sure if I will remember this checklist. There is a variety of things to pay attention to and compare to the plan we already have in place. I am all up for strategic planning, but I am going into this friend's wedding feeling a little guilty. Am I spending time happy being happy for this couple and celebrating or am I plotting how I won't make my wedding the same as their's? More importantly, one could bring up the point that I wouldn't want anyone spending more time with a mental checklist at my wedding versus celebrating our big day.

All things aside, my new car (not from Gates) will be getting us to and from a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment