Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I LOVE BRUNCH

That's right, I said it. There is no other meal of the week that comes with alcohol before noon. Well, I guess there is, but then again you might have a drinking problem. Not that I am one to judge. Back to brunch.

It's the perfect combination of eggs, sausage, bacon coupled with many not so typical breakfast items including shrimp, lobster, cheese plates, and even a panini. I have never been a big fan of brunch until I visiting this specific restaurant in my area that offered all the above and endless champagne. The type of endless champagne in which you feel your glass is always half full and not half empty. Almost inspiring if I do say so myself. So Gates, I will never receive a handout from you I now know that I can find something even more great. Brunch.

And, yes we went to the wedding and apparently have another to attend in two weeks. Don't know these people whose wedding we are yet to attend, but I can tell you that the Mrs. was right. You do look at wedding differently when you are in or about to be in the wedding planning process. Instead of a wedding it becomes a lesson on do's and don'ts.

No comments:

Post a Comment