Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Latest Update

So, as it turns out I get complete control over the bridal shower. Here is how that happened.... 1. We decided to have a co-ed bridal shower. 2. I had a really good idea about the theme. 3. I now have full control over the party so Kate doesn't have to worry about it. This couldn't have turned out better. I am in charge and ready to throw the best bridal shower in history. Something I would never expect to say.

I can only assume that my next sentence will answer one of your most important questions. Yes, there will be a keg. Now, I can only assume that my next paragraph will answer you second most important question.

Yes, I am hosting a toga party. Childish you say. Maybe for Bill Gates who won't show up or buy me a car, but not for our group of friends. Sure, sure you may have to get creative and we welcome the outrageous outfit. But, if you are coming to celebrate my union before we actually have the formal ceremony and union you deserve beer. And I am happy to give you some as long as you come in a toga. Gifts optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment