Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thanks TV

Do you ever have those moments when you wondered what you would do without TV. I mean your favorite shows are one thing, but the general entertainment of TV is almost unmatched. And, as I type that I glanced at my iPod and take that statement back completely. Addicted to the games and apps is an understatement for me. I could play some of those game all day long and I have no problem doing so on occasion. Well, since apparently I don't know what I am talking about tonight would you like a wedding update.

In my head I just heard half of my friends shout "NO!" and the other half shout "YES!" And, yes, now I am laughing. Alright, no wedding talk for one blog. I am above talking about my wedding every five minutes. I guess I should say most of the time I am above talking about my wedding every five minutes.

So, guess who still has not donated to my wedding fund. Bill Gates. Wait, I mean, nothing more on weddings for the time being. Wanna talk about my new car? I think it's best I say goodbye and go worship the TV again. Have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment