Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Can Name Them If I Want To

The bar has been nuts this week. Actually, I have been picking up more shifts than usual so that is all good. I hope you took my advice from my last post. Have to say that software really saved my computer.

Yeah, so life. Things seem to be moving way fast. Almost too fast for me to wonder where my Bill Gates handout is. Well, alright, maybe not that fast. My apartment (or should I say our apartment) is starting to resemble a bridal boutique. I am not sure if there is a bridal magazine published this month that is not currently sitting on the coffee table. The coffee table should really be called "the wedding planning table."

Swatches, lists of vendors, and planning guides are almost covering all the 10-20 magazines. Kate should write for one of these magazines at this point. She can also recite all the dos, don'ts and try its sprinkled throughout each issue. That has got to be a talent.

As for me, I have chosen my groomsmen. Are they called groomsmen? Guy party, guys on my side, guys that will have to wear a tux and pretend they are happy about it. I think the latter should be their name.

No comments:

Post a Comment