Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Let Me Have A Moment

You know what the best part about having a new car is? Having a new car. Yep, it is that simple. New car smell. New car seats. New car paint. It all just seems to revolve around the fact that it is NEW.

It can almost make you stop and wonder what else that holds true for. Relationships, engagements, pots and pans. Does the fact that something is new make it more worthwhile? In the life of me and Katie I have to say yes. But, before everyone we know begins to freak out like this is a bad statement it is not. A few days ago, I was still obsessed with the fact that I would have to work for a living and I wouldn't get a hand out from B.G. up to and including a car.

Today, I understand that because of a new relations and new goals and new levels of trust I am open to new possibilities. New options present you with new choices. Too deep for 8:45 on a Monday? Have you hand enough beer where this makes sense or too much beer and you are already crying.

Dude. Get a tissue. I need to express sometime and somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment