Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Will Finish This Story...

Hey all. Sorry again for the delay in the story. This month has really been so busy I can't believe how fast it went by. That always makes me feel old when I say that. I always think of my parents talking with their friends and saying how quickly times goes by. Now, here I am making the same comments.

Alright, back to the story. So I called her parents and they wanted us to stop by for the actual proposal since I really didn't have it planned out yet. I thought, oh well, I guess that can work. She would never expect me to propose at her parent's house. So, there we were. Dressed up to go to "dinner" after the quick stop at the parents.

I had the lilies (her fav flower) that were supposedly for her Mom and the ring was hidden inside. Actually, I used some ribbon and tied the box to the stem of the one of the lilies. The plan was that I would give the flowers to her Mom and then her Mom was going to ask her to put them in water. We all were going to casually following her into the kitchen and hang out and chat as she unwrapped the flowers and found the box. The phone is ringing ( it's Kate not Gates!)... brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment