Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Got Today Off

I was on my way to work when I got a random call from a co-worker that really needed my shift for some reason. Needless to say, I let her have it. Not that you couldn't already figure that out. I am of course, here writing to all of you.

Anyhow, I guess you all now know the story that lead me to become an engaged man. It is still totally weird to say it. I always thought one day I would automatically feel old enough or at a certain point when I felt getting married was the next step. Then, one day I realized I may never be as rich as Gates and I may never have my dream job so why am I wasting days and moments hoping these other life accomplishments will happen before I say "I do"?

Speaking of the Mrs. I called her a couple of times and haven't heard back. She did think I was working, so maybe she made other plans. A night alone in the apartment is now weird. All of her stuff is here, but not her. Never thought I could miss a person this much. Well, off to watch Idiot Abroad. Love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment