Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Back...

Sorry. The minute I hit post I realized, well you could of just walked away and came back to finish the story. But, no! I have to publish the still unfinished story like you could tell I walked away from the computer or something. Maybe at some point I will realize it is a blog, not a face-to-face conversation.

Alright, back to it. Yes, that was Kate on the phone and not Bill Gates. Instead of hoping from a hand out from Gates I am realizing I need to start planning for my own future.

And the story continues... I give Mom her flowers and she hands them off to Kate who was more than happy to put them in a vase. She just had to run to the bathroom first! It seriously felt like she was in there forever. Mom pulled out a vase, left it by the flowers, and then started to make us all a drink so Kate didn't wonder why she just couldn't put the flowers in herself.

Kate finally comes out and grabs the flowers. She used scissors to cut up the side of the plastic and decorative tissue paper. Then she filled the vase and started grabbing each individual stem to gently place them in some type of planned arrangement. Two stems into it she grabbed the one with the box attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment