Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Valentine's Day...

Dear Valentine's Day,

I would like to formally thank you for coming once every year and finally finding me on a year that I have a girlfriend. Actually, I would like you to know that I dominate this holiday and may just qualify for best boyfriend (soon to be live in boyfriend) of the year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that my budget did not include a hand out from Bill Gates, but it was still enough to make the day memorable. Check out what I did for my girl.

Part One: I planned that she would sleep over last night so she would wake up in my bed to a fully prepared gourmet breakfast. Eggs Benedict, fresh squeezed orange juice (with the option of champagne) and her favorite fruit, blueberries.

Part Two: We went for a hike on her favorite local trail that leads you to one of the most romantic spots I have ever seen. At that point, I gave her the necklace I purchased. All hand-crafted from her favorite stone.

Part Three: We went home and watched a bunch of her favorite shows I recorded and ate her favorite snack... humus and pita with garlic stuffed olives.

It is now 7:30 and I am about to take her to the final portion of my Valentine's Day spectacular so stay tuned.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment