Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

And My Next Thought Was...

Should I propose? That question just dawned on me the minute I hit publish and thought more about Valentines Day. I guess that is an odd questions for someone who just said about 30 seconds ago that he didn't want any more change and was happy with the things they way there are.

Proposing doesn't mean that you get married the next day. Maybe I could propose on Valentines Day and then we can just be engaged for a bit. People are normally engaged for a year or two before they tie the knot, right? Is there some standard amount of time that I do not know about? What am I missing? No need to rush into planning or anything. Well, something to think about. I guess I would really need that hand out from Gates for the ring.

Marriage. Wow. Every time I think of weddings I think of Michael's wedding speech from the Office. Did you see that episode because it was HILARIOUS!!! Or that scene from Princess Bride when the priest just keeps going on, and on, and on, and on. Even funnier!!!

Alright, off to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment