Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

CES and ME

It's 2011 and I have come to yet another conclusion. Bill Gates and I might share an interest... the CES show. Well, it might not be just me and Gates. The CES links global markets and catches the attention of countless people around the globe. And, why shouldn't it? With all the tech-heads and gadget addicted people the CES should catch just about everyones attention. It makes it almost impossible to decide what to save my money for next. Any suggestions?

Well, I kinda left you hanging on my "ah-ha" moments over the holidays. I was on a role with my realizations until, that is, I forgot to stop having them. Guess it kinda of happened along the same time I met Katie. Go figure. And, yes she decided to move it. Not until March (due to her apartment lease) and I think it will work out fine.

The good news is I really won't need some time of monetary handout to fix up my place. Katie is bringing everything she owns with her. I guess this means I will have a stocked kitchen and two couches. Two beds I guess too. Hmmmmm… we have a lot of logistics to figure out.



No comments:

Post a Comment