Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

14 Days To Go

Well, I am bored. Last couple of hours of the afternoon before I have to go to work. Still no word from Dan (or Gates) and I have given up, at least for today. I guess I really will have to go to work and stop expecting my B.G. handout.

That's alright. Katie is suppose to come to the bar tonight and hang (read:talk to me for hours) during my shift. Monday nights are super slow especially when there is no more Monday Night Football. I guess it is to be expected after the New Year too. All those fresh resolutions to not drink as much seem like a good idea while you still only a couple of weeks in. I am guessing I will start to see all my regulars back by mid-February.

As you know, I started the year with no resolutions. Kinda happy where I am right now and I think I am OK if it stay like this for some time. I am a little worried about Valentines Day though. I just saw my first jewelry commercials of the year this morning. And, the pressure is on. My world is about to become jewelry, chocolate, and roses.


No comments:

Post a Comment