Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Can You Say "Happy Belated Father's Day?"

I have heard Happy Belated Birthday, but I wasn't sure if the same "belated" wishes could apply for any holiday. If they can... well you know what I am about to say. To all my guy friends and family that have kids Happy Belated Father's Day. And, there you go.

I can describe what I did yesterday to celebrate Father's Day in two words. BBQ meat. It felt like my Dad and I had a marathon going of BBQing, eating, and drinking. Seriously, I am going to say that we were outside doing these three activities for about 4 to 5 hours. It was great in case you were wondering. I can't even begin to describe the amount of meat we purchased, cooked, and ate. It felt like we couldn't get enough. Maybe it was that whole protein thing doesn't fill you as fast as carbs. Who knows.

Do you ever wonder how people from different backgrounds celebrate holidays? Sure, you know how your family celebrates, but how do the uber-rich like Gates celebrate? Does he even have kids? In any case those are the thoughts that run through my mind and the same thoughts you are forced to read if you follow my blog. Don't lie... you know you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment