Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And, I Got Called Off

So, I hope anyone out there that was heading down to the bar for my shift has the opportunity to read this first. Not there. I am here. Blogging to you instead of serving you beer. Just come over here already.

I guess things were really slow so there was no need to come in. What, nobody wants to drink on the 15th of June? Is there rule I don't know about? In any case, I am in the perfect mood to be lazy today. Kate is out of town with visiting friends and I have the place to myself. It's an odd thing once you move in with someone. When you are single you take your time alone for granted and when you are in a couple you realize that you don't have very much time alone at all. I guess that is the whole part of give in take.

In any case I am appreciating my little bit of time alone, but still wouldn't mind hanging with friends. Well, the afternoon/night is young. We share see what happens. Maybe Gates will show up at my door and want to take me on his private jet. Oh, there I go with that handout thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment