Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And It Continues

I am definitely having one of those weeks that just kinda feels like every other week. You never really know if anything huge is going to happen and then when you look back at the last 7 days nothing really happened at all.

I guess depending on your personality you might assume that is a good thing or a horribly boring thing. As for me, I am not sure what I think anymore. At this point I am kinda balancing between being super tired from work, being super stressed from wedding planning, and begin super disappointed B.G. hasn't given me a handout still. Really, how is he expecting me to pay for my bachelor party?

Back to me being boring. Seriously, I woke up and did the same thing every day this week. Almost no change. Yeah, I know some weeks are like that, but come on. I don't even have a funny story to share or a weird incident at the bar to share. Now, after I say that you know it has been a boring, boring, boring, slow week. No need to elaborate. Seriously, I can not think of one thing to elaborate about. I am not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment