Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Long, Dark, and Full of Candy

Yeah, that wasn't his car. Can you tell I am getting anxious. I can't sit still and wait so I am typing away till this guy gets here.

When I thought I heard the car I opened the door and a limo went by. (Maybe Scarlett is looking for me.) The other thing I noticed... there are a lot of kids in this neighborhood. I am totally a jerk. I am assuming my place is the one with no lights on that kids have to pass by in order to get to my cool neighbors that decorate their front yard, play creepy music, and actually hand out full size candy bars instead of the mini versions.

That's it... next year I am getting some decorations and leaving that bowl of candy. No, I am not staying home. I need to see the ladies in those costumes and I don't feel bad enough to miss out on that. I just heard another car and... nope not him. You know the more I think about it, the more I don't like this guy. He better show up before I completely decide I hate him. It won't take that long I can tell ya for sure. The limo just parked. Oh man, it's my friend. He rented a limo. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment