Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Late, As Always

Alright... he is late. Patience is not one of my best traits. I absolutely HATE to wait for people especially when I am about to go out or have an amazing night. This guy is always late, I should have known. I should of gone to pick him up. Never mind, I would not want to be the designated driver on Halloween. That would destroy it. Wait... we should of hired a driver. I bet you Bill Gates has a driver. Man, I need to start thinking more like Gates.

I realized when I opened my door to look outside that I have never purchased Halloween candy for the trick-or-treaters. Is that normal? Do most guys my age purchase candy and stay home passing it out? I have never been that guy. Maybe that's something you do when you are married, about to have kids, or of course have kids.

I honestly can't believe I have never invested in a bag of candy. Am I a jerk? Well, maybe next year I can leave a bowl out or something. Yeah, I will leave a bowl out. Just heard a car pull up. Time to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment