Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Little Gray in the Hair

Well, before I even start, HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone! If I had to choose one of my favorite holidays of the year it would be Halloween. Contrary to what you may think it is not just because of how the ladies dress up. I mean I do love that, but that is not the only reason why. :)

Every year I try to top my last costume. It was Captain Morgan last year and champagne rep the year before . This year I dressed like the Most Interesting Man in the World. (Are you catching the theme of my characters here?!) Halloween is the most amazing day of the year. Every seems to really live it up on Halloween no matter what their age. It is almost the perfect holiday. Yet, I can't go to Bill Gates house and scream trick-or-treat for a monetary handout. I guess you can't ask for everything.

Let's see here... it is about 5pm and my buddy will be showing up to pick me up shortly. I guess it is time to throw a little gray in my hair and get the suit on. A good night to you everyone. May your Halloween be filled with many tricks and even more treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment